Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Birthday Time!



so guess who's birthday it is? MINE! :-D

so its my big 23rd birthday today and i'm going to go see hancock. i can't wait! it looks like its going to be a really good movie! i have my fingers crossed because will smith has let me down in the past but he really gave me hope that he's still got it in i am legend.

oh and wanna see what i got for my birthday....



yes that's right! i got an 89 camaro! i love it! it has so much power that i'm a little afraid of it but excited at the same time. and the picture isnt my car but its blue too. its just too hott outside to stand and take a picture. we actually have an excessive heat warning in vegas today. its gonna be at least 115 today and tomorrow. time to start bathing myself with ice water! :-D

*Princess Drewbie*

1 comment:

Laleh::Tulip said...

Yay! Happy Birthday Big Bro!