Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Brit Brit....is a MAN?

so strolling through LoveBScott.com again and came across this video...





and i absolutely loved it!!! that was fabulous. his performance was phenomenal! better than brit brit did at the MTV video awards! i cant believe how much hasselhoff was enamored by derrick and it was hilarious. i love how they all thought he was actually a woman! i love it when my womanish ways and looks get the same sentiment from people. and when they realize i'm not a woman(well, not a full woman anyways :-D), the expression and utter shock is priceless. and what's even funnier is when they don't ever catch on! :-D

*Princess Drewbie*

2 comments:

Michele said...

hahahahhaha! was that a twitch I saw on Hasselhoff's face in the beginning when he said his name is Derrick? hahahahhaha but at least he got honest at the end... mr. stuffed turkey shirt couldn't own up. and sharon is the bomb, her face when she took off her hat... hahahhahhaha (yeah, I know I wrote she/her... )

Anonymous said...

Just an FYI, he works at Mac at Town Square. We have mutual friends. =P Now, that I think about it... I should have said hi.